The use of the website http://www.immobiliaredellaglio.com (hereinafter also the “Site”) implies the acceptance of these general conditions by anyone who accesses and browses them (hereinafter also “User”).
The owner of the site is the garlic real estate, based in Montichiari (BS), 25018 Via Venzaga n. 1, and with operational headquarters in Lonato del Garda (BS), 25017 via Gerardi n. 5 / A, VAT / C. FISCAL 04273470981, which can also be contacted at the certified e-mail address email@example.com and at the ordinary e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also “Agency”).
- these general conditions govern the use of the Site;
- Users can browse the Site and use the services offered by strictly adhering to these conditions;
- the Agency reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time; the changes will take effect from the date of their publication on the Site itself: the User, therefore, is required to view them through the appropriate link in the footer of the Site.
– the User must use the Site in strict compliance with these General Conditions;
– it is the responsibility of the User to read these conditions and check any changes made to them;
– access to the internet, necessary to use the Site and all related charges and costs, including connection costs, are the responsibility of the User, who is required to independently procure any necessary hardware or software support;
– the User is solely responsible for the operation and maintenance of his equipment and for the adoption of all necessary measures to ensure his online safety;
– the User assumes the obligation not to use the Site and the related services for illegal purposes or purposes contrary to these conditions or in ways that could damage its functionality, making it unusable, causing overload, deterioration and / or interference with the use of the same by other Users;
– the User can access the Site and browse the various pages, using the services made available to all Users;
– if the User uses the forms on the Site, he has the obligation and responsibility to provide truthful, correct, verifiable and updated personal data. The personal data provided by the User through these forms will be processed by the Agency in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, for the purposes and in the manner described in the information prepared specifically for the individual modules and published on the Site in a manner that it is easily accessible to Users;
– the User declares and warrants that he has acquired all the necessary authorizations regarding any third party data that may be given to the Agency through the forms on the Site or through any other channel.
– the User uses the Site “as is”, that is, as it is offered and as it is available when connecting and viewing its content;
– the Agency is not responsible, neither towards the User nor towards subjects directly or indirectly connected to the User himself, for damages, claims or losses deriving from inefficiencies or suspensions of the Site that depend on the User himself, by third parties or caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances;
– Except as defined contractually and individually in relation to specifically assumed obligations, the Agency reserves the right, at any time, without any form of notice and without any obligation to indemnify and at its sole discretion, the right to close the Site and / or make any changes and / or additions to its content that it deems appropriate;
– the User uses the Site and the services that are permitted to him, substantially and procedurally holding harmless the Agency against any party for legal / civil or administrative disputes, costs, expenses and damages of any kind caused by the use or the impossibility of use the Site;
– The User accepts that the Agency will not be held responsible for omissions or errors that may be contained in the materials and information transited on the Site;
– the existence of a hyperlink (link) pointing to the Agency’s website from another third party website, or pointing from the Agency’s website to another third party website, does not imply approval or acceptance responsibility on the part of the Agency for the content or use of the sites thus linked.
Intellectual and industrial property
– the Site and its contents are owned by the Real Estate Agency and / or its successors or assignors and / or third parties where indicated, and are protected by current legislation on the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights;
– unless otherwise and specifically provided, all materials available on the Site (such as by way of example and not limited to: logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs, photographs, etc.) can be used for information and / or personal purposes only; any other different use must take place with the express authorization of the Agency or, if different from this, of the owner of the rights that can be exercised over them for any reason; it is expressly forbidden to carry out any commercial use or distribution unless expressly authorized;
– any product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners, therefore unauthorized use of the same is expressly prohibited;
– the reproduction of the graphics and structure of the Site is prohibited. The constituent elements of the Site may not be copied or imitated;
– No rights are granted to the User on the software relating to the Site, including updates, and on the related source codes. It is expressly forbidden for the User to carry out the activities referred to in art. 64-bis L. 633/41 such as, by way of example and not limited to: the extraction, reproduction, translation, adaptation, distribution to the public in any form implemented or the transfer of the Software to third parties for any reason whatsoever. , both costly and free. Without the express authorization of the Agency, the User is prohibited from carrying out interventions on the Software, even for the correction of any flaws and / or defects, as well as duplication, decompilation, disassembly, transformation, modification of the software;
– it is allowed to use direct links to the home page and to the internal pages of the Site without specific prior written authorization from the Agency, provided that the User’s site in which the link is created is not offensive, pornographic, or is not related to sexuality or to the commodification of sex, to incitement to racial hatred, to discrimination of any kind, to the reference to totalitarian ideologies, to the commission of any type of crime and to any other activity contrary to Italian and European Union law;
– all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- these General Conditions are governed by Italian law;
- disputes between the Agency and Users connected or connected to the use of the Site are reserved to the Italian jurisdiction and are the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Rome, without prejudice to the consumer’s forum, where applicable by law.
Final amendments and clauses
– the Agency reserves the right to make changes to the Site and these General Conditions of Use at any time. The User must always refer, as the current version, to the text of the Conditions published on the Site at the time of consultation;
– these conditions are written in Italian;
– the circumstance that one of the parties does not at any time assert the rights recognized by one or more clauses of these conditions cannot be understood as a waiver of these rights nor will it prevent the subsequent demand for compliance with any and all contractual clauses.